- Liches are sorceres who store their vital organs outside of their bodies. Turns out they cook up just fine if said organs are set on fire.
- Werewolves make you temporarily insane when encountering them; possible that certain drug combinations can counter this. Note to self: Having a photographic memory and trying to recollect the encounter only freaks you out again.
- There are more than one kind of werewolf.
- Ghosts and spirits temporarily dissolve from rock salt.
- Being able to track and investigate is usually more important than being able to kick ass.
- Crazy old guys in shacks are not always worth listening to.